Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 10:30 PM
    How I can Play Any Game In Android Smartphones?
    Hi all. Please tell me how can I play all types of games in any Android smartphones.

Please reply. Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Simply download them from the Android store and play, it's really very simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung gaxaly 10.1 Android new game? [ 2 Answers ]

Is the sims 3 out on Samsung gaxaly 10.1. I've been trying to find this game for my Samsung gaxaly but I can't find it could you guys please help me I am dying to play this on my new Samsung gaxaly.

When the guy play game to you? [ 3 Answers ]

I did meet the guy in my work place. He came over and see me. He asked my phone number then he text me the days after. At that time, I didn't interested in him, we just talked sometimes on Facebook shortly. After 2 months, he asked me to have lunch then we were going for lunch. After seeing him, I...

The game that an Ex will play on you. [ 4 Answers ]

I hate when people break up with you, tell you to stay away from them and when you give them what they ask for they get upset and say that your wrong for treating them like this. Or they ask you can we still be friends after ripping your heart out, I mean do these people really think they can have...

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search