Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngstyMeierLink Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Facial Hair Question
    Hey I'm 28 and since I'm single right now and looking to stay that way for a while, I started growing a goatee again. I used to grow it long and them trim it to a point at the end. Now it seems that it won't grow past a certain point which is shorter than I want. I've read a few things about how getting older will shorten hair life, so my question is, is there any trick or product I can use to get this puppy longer? Rogain for the chin? Lol

Check out some similar questions!

Very less facial hair... Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Dear folks, I am 26 years old. I know this is the matter of heredity. But I am genuinely sad that my facial hair growth has always been less. I have uneven beard with hairless patches at places. My biggest struggle has been growing a mustache... just not happening. In India (South India),...

Facial hair [ 8 Answers ]

I have blonde facial hair, so you can't really see it, but I know they are there. I started to cut them with scissors as I feel they are to long. Am I doing more harm than good? Any advice how to minimise them?

Facial hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 years old. I have facial hair as normally to a 16 years old boy.what I do to grow it fast?is mastuburation might be a cause of it?

Facial hair [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 and I've got upper lip hair.. what should I do... I know if you shave it will grow back thicker.. but if I wax or pluck at will happen?? please help

Facial Hair Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My facial hair is quite odd. Im almost 17 and it grows out only on the front and side of my neck below the jaw. It doesn't bother me, and I know it;'' most likely start growing on my actual face, but I was just wondering if its normal for it to grow in like this.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.