Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atritell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 07:49 PM
    I couldn't find the original text anywhere. Any help on this?

Where did Socrates say, "If a rich man is proud of his wealth, he should not be praised until it is known how he employs it "

I couldn't find the original text anywhere. Any help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Simple Google search had pages and pages, of great info,
    Many sites appear blocked because of where I live, but you should find them

http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=z...90%9C%E7%B4%A2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Socrates' unexamined life--how might that apply to our lives and culture? [ 1 Answers ]

Socrates made a famous remark, "The unexamined life is not worth living." Is this true? Why or why not, and how might this apply to our lives and culture of today?

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

"Is he rich?" in Sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

How do you say "Is he rich?" in Sanskrit

Was socrates considered a corrupter of youth? [ 1 Answers ]

Was socrates considered a corrupter of the youth? Why or why not ?

Getting married, living in communal wealth state and non communcal wealth state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married in December. I will have been a California resident for 5 months of this year and New Jersey for 7 months. My partner has been in NJ the whole year. He has made significantly more money than me this year, and we are hoping to file a...

View more questions Search