Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ketaylo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Has anyone ever smelles foul odors in their home
    The past two nights I have smelled onions and raw meat in the middle of the night. Do any one know what this is? I only been in the house for 3 months
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 3, 2012, 06:23 PM
    I can't say I have experienced that... but that doesn't mean there isn't a natural explanation. If you happen to live in an apartment smells travel quite easily and may not even be from your place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sources Home Odors? [ 1 Answers ]

There is an odor in the house. I cannot determine what it is or source. It is around the radiators and back of basement where a sewage drain is. There is some kind of powder stuff, I guess for bugs all around the area in this houses. The stench reminds me of an animal urine smell. Don't know what...

I have a foul smell in my home, What could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

When we first moved in the house it had been vacant for about 5 months and the carpets smelled really bad so I have cleaned them over and over and the carpet still smells really bad and now the plumbing is messing up and the house smells like nasty rotten trash that hasn't been taking out in...

Sewer odors inside and outside home [ 6 Answers ]

What could be causing sewer odors inside, and around the outside of my home? I have a single story with a crawl space. I only notice it when it's hot outside. When the village pumped out the sewer there was a horrible sewer odor inside the home. I was told that when pumping out the sewer this...

Sewer Odors in Home [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, I leave in a brownstone in NYC so the sewer is part of the city sewer system. For the past year at various time I smell sewer like odors on my first floor hallway and upstairs entrance. Both area of above the sewer line pipes that go out of my building. Also at times when I use...

Foul odors [ 7 Answers ]

Help- I have a situation where I must create the odor of rotting garbage and human waste. No, this is not a joke, it is a paying job. (Not much, but a job). I need to cover an area about 100' x 100' for 5 seconds or so. I can launch a chemical into the air, fan out a powder, or? Any ideas are...

View more questions Search