Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NNV96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
    I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal!
    I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the last one. Someone hit my nose by accident at school and its hurting a lot.. My dad suggested vinegar and water but that sounds painful. Also, when I push the nose ring up, white ooze comes out just a little bit.. I don't know whether this is an infection but I really just don't want to take out my piercing. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 05:25 PM
    The white ooze is called pus, and it indicates an infection.

You'll need to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for there to be a bump in my ear peircing [ 2 Answers ]

It has been 7 weeks seince I got my ear peirced and when I took them out to change them, there was a small bump in my ear hole. The earing still goes through it but I just want to know if it is infected. It is slightly red, but not at all. It does hurt to touch and throbs after touching. Hope that...

I Have A Bump Inside My Nose From My Piercing Is It Normal ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 3 weeks ago and I have seen the inside of my nose and it has a bump , what is it?Is it normal and how do I get rid of it I want to keep my piercing cause I like it and I have been wanting it for a long time what can I use to make it go away & it hurts when I move my nose. I...

Is it normal for my nose piercing to bleed so frequently? [ 0 Answers ]

I just got it pierced Sunday, so its been four days. However it bleeds every time I try to clean and not just a little like alot. The only time it stops bleeding is when I new ring of blood dries around it. I haven't been touching it unless I clean it. I understand its going to bleed at first, but...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

View more questions Search