Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hedaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 04:35 PM
    I fell in love with my friend
    I have a friend after years of knowing him we moved away without reason After 5 months I returned to tell him that I love him

He said that he is in a relationship with a girl he knew her before me

We stell in touch and after months the girl left hom and he's broken heart and he still love her and I do still love him what can I do?
    itsmea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 04:44 PM
    I think you should be there for him until he's good and ready to see people again, and then tell him how you truly feel about him. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fell in love with my Friend... help!! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here is the story: I met this guy a couple of month a ago. We are like hanging out all the time but we decided to be good friends. We meet up nearly every day, drink coffee or study or go partying etc. So I met his flat mates at there party and there where all asking me if we have...

I fell in love with my friend but she has a boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

I know her for years but I was in a relationship with someone else that I broke up months ago. I was depressed and really sad. That's why I wanted to be alone. But my friend (she) was with me and we spent too many times together and we shared some good moments. I discovered that I fell in love with...

I fell in love with my friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have been friends with this guy for about 1 year now and we have become really close. At the beginning of our realtaionship I was very much attracted to him, and I told him. But at the time he did not like me in that manner. After a while I was told by his best friend that he had strong feelings...

Fell in love with best friend [ 8 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

Fell in love with best friend She is a girl [ 4 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

View more questions Search