Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landermom15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Writ of Ejectment...
    Do I have any rights when its been longer than 24 hrs that I've received this notice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Location for this, what country ( we are international)

If US what state

What other notices prior have you gotten
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 11, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Not enough info. But generally if a court has issued a writ of ejectment, then the next step is the sheriff coming to physically remove you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ejectment action [ 0 Answers ]

Before filing for supreme court in monroe county ny to get someone out of my property, how much notice is required? Tenant has not paid rent since February and has been served with 30 day notices twice for eviction court, both times getting dismissed to be handled in supreme court because the...

Difference between Writ of Possession and Writ of Execution [ 4 Answers ]

My question: What is the difference between a Writ of Possession and a Writ of Execution?

Which writ? [ 0 Answers ]

We have a judgement against a retired man... We built a house and he did not pay... Can we garnish his bank account we had been paid from if he is retired or is it better to get a writ of execution for the brand new horse trailer he bought or two of the three vehicles he has?

Writ of execution and writ of possession? [ 1 Answers ]

I understand a writ of possession is complementary to a writ of execution. Under the law, a writ of execution prescribes after a number of years, say 5 years. Supposing the period to execute a judgment of the court has prescribed and the judgment was only partially executed as when for instance...

Rights after being served Writ of Ejectment Papers [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I live in South Carolina and I want to know my rights after being served Writ of Ejectment papers. It states that I have 24 hours to vacate the property. I have a one year lease agreement with option to buy this house after the one year. Do I really have 24 hours or can I file for a...

View more questions Search