Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pensmailbox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 08:17 AM
    The water geyser has suddenly started dripping today! Why is this suddenly happening?
    The dripping seems to be coming from the thicker pipe which empties the plastic tray under the geyser and not from the thin overflow pipe.its been dripping suddenly and for the whole day,so something has happened. It is not set very hot but because of it being summer,we may be using less hot water,that's the only thing that has changed.please advise what should be done.

Check out some similar questions!

Period started 2 weeks early. Suddenly stopped after sex. [ 0 Answers ]

I stopped taking my birth control pills several weeks ago. Last week I started my period 2 weeks early, obviously due to the BC change. Me and my husband had unprotected sex on day 2 and the period immediately stopped. Could this mean that I am possibly pregnant?

Toilet suddenly started gurgling [ 1 Answers ]

I have two toilets on the second floor of my house. Yesterday morning everything was working as usual. I flushed one of the toilets about midday and as the water went down it made a sort of gurgling sucking sound. Also when I turn on the water in the sink in that room it makes a bit of a...

My burner suddenly started to go slow [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I got my new laptop and started burning music cd's it took around 5 min to completely burn it. And now all of asudden it takes like 20 min to burn a cd and I'm doing every thing the same? I don't no what to do to get it back to normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.