Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saboor laang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 06:58 AM
    How do I calculate the torque required to rotate a wheel with mass of 110kg?
    I have to rotate rear wheel of a cycle with load of 110kg(weight of the whole cycle with driver) and at 500rpm or you can say 50km/h.so how I will be able to calculate the initial torque required to move the cycle

Check out some similar questions!

The torque required to rotate a shaft with a certain load... [ 4 Answers ]

O.k. here is the situation: A rotating clothes dryer, with a rotational diameter of 2.7m, caries a load of 30kg. I need to find out what torque is required to rotate the clothes dryer from the centre shaft. Can anybody help me with any relevant equations? thanks, joe.

How do I calculate a torque required to rotate a shaft equipped with paddles? [ 0 Answers ]

I must calculate a torque for a immersed shaft ( dia.= 4"; L= 25'-4") equipped with 8 paddles. This assy. Will function like a mixer. Fluid: water (water viscosity for calculation). I must use the existing equipments for this assy. The assy. Paddles are welded assy. From a pipe (mounted around...

How do I calculate the torque required to rotate a shaft with mass 10K rpm? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I calculate the minimum torque to rotate a .925lb, 0.625' diameter shaft with a .925lb 2.19' hub 10K rpm within 3 seconds? I am trying to spec out an electric motor that I can couple up to the shaft supported by two ball bearings to spin test the hub on. T=IxA "I" inertia for a solid...

Torque required to rotate 10 lb-ft? [ 1 Answers ]

Assembly has a 20:1 gear reducer and a 36 tooth and 18 tooth sprocket arrangement.

How to calculate the required torque to rotate the shaft? [ 2 Answers ]

HI to all I need the formula to calculate the required torque to rotate the shaft.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.