Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Hi. I'm trying to write a series of novels.
    Within the novels, there will be divided into parts(like how hungers and the mortal instruments are e.g part one, part two, part three). If I were to use quotes from songs or lieature or people, would I have have to get permission if the series were published(I hoped the series were). If I were to get permisssion, how would I get it? I'm 20 soon to be 21 by the way
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamEdwardJace View Post
    Within the novels, there will be divided into parts(like how hungers and the mortal instruments are e.g part one, part two, part three). if I were to use quotes from songs or lieature or people, would i have have to get permission if the series were published(I hoped the series were). If i were to get permisssion, how would I get it? i'm 20 soon to be 21 btw

Here is the info from the US Copyright Office - U.S. Copyright Office - Fair Use

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name of more novels? [ 3 Answers ]

Name of some novels which are written by good author..

Write a c program to series expansion of cotx? [ 0 Answers ]

It is very nice

Write an interactive C program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c [ 1 Answers ]

Write an interactive C program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that...

Any novels [ 19 Answers ]

Do you know any novels that has a sad ending? :)

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c [ 1 Answers ]

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that...

View more questions Search