Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bowiefan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Screwball gauges.
    This guy in a peircing shop put in screwball gauges in my ear. He said in one month you can change them. So today I tried changing them but they wouldn't come out I literally tried for two hours to unscrew them from my ear. How do I unscrew the screwball gauges and take them out?
    cynzilla Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bowiefan
    This guy in a peircing shop put in screwball gauges in my ear. he said in one month you can change them. so today i tried changing them but they wouldnt come out i literally tried for two hours to unscrew them from my ear. How do i unscrew the screwball gauges and take them out?!
    Go back to the shop, I am sure they will help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 honda civic gauges don't work [ 8 Answers ]

My speedo won't work, whole gauge cluster messed up, please help

2000 Altima all gauges stopped working [ 3 Answers ]

2000 Altima all guages just stopped working-gas gauge, speedometer ,odometer They were out for about 20 minutes and then started working again. Any ideas on what is wrong? :-/

Mixing gauges - variation on a theme [ 3 Answers ]

I've seen similar posts, but not similar enough to make me feel 100% sure so here we go... Once upon a time there was a hot tub on the back patio of my house. The wire appears to be 4 gauge wire and there is a junction box already installed on the back wall. The tub is gone now, and I'm...

1994 Grand Marquis Gauges Not Working [ 4 Answers ]

My gauges, gas and temperature sensor, are not working, so I can't tell how much gas I have or how hot my car is? Also, I don't know how fast, I'm going, what could be the problem(s)? This was after I had a mechanic fix my shifter of the steering cloumn. He said he had nothing to do with it. Is...

Pressure/Temp Gauges [ 2 Answers ]

How do you read manifold gauges? i.e.. On a 70 degree day what pressures should you expect on a normal running unit? Low pressures and high pressures.I know it has to do with the ambient temp. I was told that you add 35 to the ambient and that should shoud translate to high pressure. Is this...

View more questions Search