Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Halliwell91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Light Period very unusual
    My period was weird this week it came right on time but I only bled lightly for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that I've stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasn't gone away for two days and slight nausea on and off? And I had a headache for two days straight which I never get headaches. My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy and I bleed for 6 days.. and normally the bloating comes up before my period and stays until the last day of my period, its two days after and my belly hasn't gone back to flat but still looks fairly bloated?
    Thanks
    EmilyVictoria18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Is there any chance you could be pregnant? It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 day period, unusual [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Lisa. I'm 18 years old & have been trying to conceive. I started my period 7/4/12 & the 1st day was a lot of heavy bleeding. The 2nd day it started getting lighter , & the 3rd day was just spotting when I wiped. My period also came a day late, I'm hoping I'm pregnant, I took a...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and ever since I got my period they have been regular but I got it Tuesday night and it was brown and very light. I usually get it for 5 days and this this the third day and its still brown and very light . Please help me I'm very worried

Unusual period [ 9 Answers ]

I'm having 3 days period for roughly 5 months now but I used to have a normal period of 5 days.. I'm getting worried about this.. is it that I am pregnant or is this normal?

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

View more questions Search