Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanmatt Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Oct 9, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Getting out of the friendzone question
    Here is the story:
    My friend introduced me to this wonderful beautiful girl, via Facebook, 24 years old (I am turning 27 at the end of this month), we started chatting then upgraded to texting then decided to meet and hangout at a museum. We had a great time probably hung out for 6 hours after the museum we walked around had dinner she was pretty comfortable eating a lot then she treated me a nice Japanese ice shake which was lovely. She texted me the day after that it was really nice to finally meet me. We constantly text sometimes she tells me about her day or asks how my day was.

My problem is that she told my friend that I am good catch as a friend but not really thinking about dating right now. I am not sure now about this because she is excited to meet me again and hangout at a nice new park with nice bike trails and taxi boats.

Is there a way for me during this meeting to go out of the friend zone, by the way she doesn't know my friend told me about being not interested in dating right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Stay friends, keep gong out and if it is going to happen, time will get it to change by itself

Oct 9, 2012, 08:34 PM
    How frequent should we talk/text
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 08:44 PM
    I would ask her if she would consider getting to know each other better and see where it goes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 09:05 PM
    I think I would just keep going as it is with no pressure or expectations, just enjoy the getting to know each other.

Just go with the flow. That's what its all about whether it works or not. What's the hurry? Never be afraid of the friend zone, you miss half the fun with worrying about it.

And don't give up your social life just to get out of the "friend zone". Make sure she isn't your ONLY "friend" you enjoy having fun with.

Oct 9, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Thanks Tal, yeah of course I have been hanging out a lot. Also half of the girls I met during speed dating likes me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Its easy enjoying being single when you know how to have some fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too late, or am I too deep in the friendzone? [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was friendzoned by a girl who was pretty much perfect for me. I realized that my mistake was that I paid too much attention to her. They will deny this, but in my experience, I've found that ignoring a girl who is interested will make her more interested. Now I know what to...

Friendzone: a bad thing? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, I really need a woman's perspective on this question. Is it really a bad thing to be in the friendzone with an ex that you hope to get back together with someday? I would think that showing someone you are still interested in them and just how much they mean to you, would possibly lead to...

I'm in the friendzone, and I don't know what to do [ 14 Answers ]

I know this girl, and she's absolutely amazing. She's pretty, funny, smart, and we have been friends for 5 or 6 years. Well, I'm basically in love with her, and she knows it. I told her, and she just wants to be friends. Well, now I'm in hell. She only likes me as a friend, and now her best friend...

I'm stuck in friendzone [ 6 Answers ]

Obviously I'm a guy And I met this girl about 2 years ago And I really didn't like her you know I was friendly with her and w/e Then I started liking the girl but as a friend and we were just, friends But then one day boom... I started liking her And I asked her out and she said... see...

View more questions Search