Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    77rommis Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Sad me again.
    So if anyone has read my last question you would know that I am still in love with my ex boyfriend. I had planned on cutting him out of my life until we were having a friendly conversation... all was going very well (as friends) but now we haven't talked in like 5 days so today I decided to just send him a quick text about a song that was in a fashion show I helped with and he seemed mad and was just like "cool". I don't know, its just really weird. I know I should cut him out completely yet I feel like I will loose him completely... ahh I don't know what to do and I over analyze every thing! Help, Please! Do you all think that he just hates me?
    sophia3x Posts: 14, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Did he break up with you or you with him?

Mar 11, 2007, 08:48 AM
    He broke up with me
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 09:01 AM
    At least it's a reply :) if he didn't send you anything then worrie, maybe he was bussy but I think its best to give him space. If your around someone you love.. its just going to hurt more when you talk to them seeing them knowing that you can't have them. Just a lot of pain... let him go for a bit and she what he does. He probable loves that you send him text. But he gets so use to it.. and that he is like yeah I know that's going to happen. So mix things up a bit. Don't call him don't talk to him just cut him off see if he comes running back ;)
    You made a lot of effort lets see if he can do the same.

Mar 11, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Thank you very much!
    fallinlove Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2007, 09:41 AM
    If he broke up with you then maybe there was something that didn't work. I don't think he hates you or is mad at you, I think he maybe still likes you that's why he might not talk to you as much because he's trying to cut you completely like what you are trying to do. Do what truefaith said, I think it's a smart strategy to see if he truly likes or want to be with you. If it doesn't work and it's been awhile then you must have courage to erase him completely and let go even if it's super hard because maybe it wasn't meant to be. But don't worry you'll find someone better before you even know it.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 11, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Generally people who break up with their partners don't want much to do with them afterwards. Would you? Its awkward at best and certainly gets in the way of many things -- like the necessary healing or eventually meeting someone else.

If they do want to continue with you, they either do it out of some lingering guilt of hurting you (which is not a good reason) or because they are stringing you along because they want someone to fall back on (which is really bad).

Its best to have it all be over when its over. Think about this... as if it was YOU doing the breaking up. What would you do? What would you want? Would you let him down easy... like he is trying to do with you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 77rommis
    he broke up with me
    As hard as it is to accept that its over, you must. Keeping in contact with him will only keep the old feelings alive, and cause you misery and pain. Its hard to move on and get over anyone under those conditions, so you must not contact or talk to him in any way and seek a life without him. Hard as hell, I know, but this forum is full of people who are doing just that.

Mar 12, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Thank you all very much for the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am so sad [ 7 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

Sad in nj [ 2 Answers ]

My husband of 2 years and relationship togther of 10 years, we have a 7 year old son and twins (first marriage 21). Together we're amazing. Best friends. I love him to death. Huge fight, words exchanged, lots of cursing, he left last Sunday and never came back. It will be aweek this Sunday. My...

Marriage sad [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married for 4 years and the 1 year was real good but now he acts like I not even in the same room with him .he talks to other woman about all kinds of stuff but when I try to talk to him he acts like I not even in the same room less he needs my help for something he as a store and he...

Why Be Sad? [ 2 Answers ]

It's quite hard to come alive every morning like the rooster who utters that familiar shrill cry of delight. On balance: This same animation could very well be expected from happy people who are carefree, frisky, hearty, jovial, spirited and lively. Emotion compliments arousing replies to a kiss,...

Sad [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love.. well I'm pretty sure I am.. I have plans to marry the guy *hopefully* someday. I say hopefully because I don't want to do it until I graduate college, and I'm only a freshman in collge now. He makes me so happy, he's the one person that I know I can always confide in. I trust him...

View more questions Search