Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Bleeding in the vagina (urgent!! )
    Ok so I'm kind of freaking out... I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, he was also a virgin. Ive been on birth control for 17 days now. On Saturday so about 2 day now he had sex with me for the third time, this time he had put his penis in me unprotected for a couple seconds... it was still in the very beginning, and his penis felt dry. Afterwards he proceeded to finger me and he noticed that there was blood on his finger, he also has a tendency to be a little rough, ( he actually broke my hymen before by fingering me). I don't get my period until the 23 and the blood doesn't smell like period blood, its also bright red and lighter than a period, but I have light cramps, but my vagina doesn't itch. Am I pregnant, is it a sort of infection? Is my period early because of the birth control?
    leeleechanda Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Birth control affects everyone differently. When I had a birth control implant in my arm, I was bleeding (spotting) for 6 months! My doctor told me that it was a completely normal thing to happen. Also, the pill can have that sort of effect too. I don't think that it is anything to worry about, but if you are still concerned, try a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding from the vagina [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had a hysterectomy about 7 years ago in the last few weeks have noticed spotting of blood after intercourse is there anyone who has had similar problem any answers to what it maybe have not been to the docs yet

Bleeding vagina [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't gotten my period yet this month, but today I had an odd blood-like substance. I've never had anything like this before, I'm not sure if it had been brought on by sex. But this has never happened from intercourse before, ever. I've read up on a few things, saying pregnancy or just random...

Vagina Bleeding after sex [ 5 Answers ]

I just had sex for the second time after a few years (the first one was not done properly) - then after the sex I started bleeding and it's the second day today - my period is due about 1 week later - and the bleeding flow is about the same as the period flow so I am really confused whether it's a...

Need urgent answer! Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on Friday, the condom broke so I took the morning after pill the following day but my period has finished 3 days before... anyways got up Thursday an realize I was bleeding gave it a day but it hasn't stopped, I'm not familiar wit the pill as this is the second I took it... is there...

Bleeding from vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I had a period in jan and haven't had one since I noticed last night that I had pink blood on toilet paper when I peed what is this I am 54 and had a tubular so not on any birth control other than that

View more questions Search