Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeynish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Write short stories of two absent minded people on the railway platform
    Write a short story.
    Points:-[Two absent-minde people on railway platform-chatting with each other-train arrived-they did not notice it-continued chatting-suddenly noticed the train leaving-ran along-the person who came to see the other off got on the train-the other man waved him goodbye and did not board the train.]
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2012, 09:41 AM
    You haven't asked a question... if you want us to write the story for you, we don't do that here.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Please write your story, and we will be glad to comment and help you make it excellent!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some people hate fickle minded people? [ 3 Answers ]

Let's say.. I did say I'm going to australia this year but then I changed my mind because I want to save up for fixing my own braces. And some people thought I was just telling lies when it comes to australia part? What cn I say to them? Why they care so much?

Publishing Short Stories [ 1 Answers ]

My dream is to be a published novelist someday, but I know that I can't just jump into that right away. I have a novel in the works, but getting an unsolicited manuscript published is no small task. I need an agent. And to get a decent agent, I have to get something published. The answer to this...

Four short stories [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all!! Need help, I used to watch this horror movie that contained 4 short stories... All I remember is one is about a cat that smoothers in your sleep and another is about mummies... Can't remember the other two... Please help with the title of this movie

Does anyone write short stories? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I write a lot of short stories. It is so much fun. I put them on the internet for all to read. There is a special place on the net you can write your stories. We all compare our stories and talk about them. Mine are fiction so far. Just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who likes...

View more questions Search