Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROB N Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 09:05 AM
    ETG for alcohol urine test
    Dr. Bill - I recently had to take a urine test for alcohol ay Quest Diagnostics Lab in New York. I have two questions:

1) Does Quest Diagnostics Lab use ETG when doing a urinalysis for alcohol?

2) The alcohol I consumed was approximately 48 hrs prior to the test. I had drank 1 beer and 1 glass of wine. What are the chance that if they do use ETG it will show up in the lab report? I am a 51 year old male, 5'11" and weigh 195lbs.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG urine alcohol test [ 1 Answers ]

If I drink alcohol on Friday, will it show up on an EtG test on Tuesday?

EtG urine test for alcohol [ 14 Answers ]

I recently got charged with my 2nd DUI, so per my bond conditions I have to go once a week for a EtG urine alcohol screen. So far I have taken the test 4 time and all 4 have come back as "abnormal" or that they couldn't get a reading. I have not used any alcohol since this started and have asked...

EtG alcohol urine test [ 0 Answers ]

So I get tested with a urine EtG test for alcohol (that I heard tests for up to 96 hours) On Monday at 6pm... say I drink that night and then on Tuesday but not the rest of the week... will I pass my next one on the following Monday? Online it is very confusing. Do I count just the hours? Or are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.