Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbone09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Trane xe 1200 heat pump no heat blowing
    Went to turn on to heat mode in auto. Could hear unit outside but no heat blowing inside as if its not responding to temp setting up or down. I haven't checked it out yet but will when o return. What does this sound like?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XE 1200 Heat Pump, 2 Ton TWP024C, circuit breaker keeps tripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Trane XE 1200 Heat Pump. We had a heavy snowfall this week and the indoor twin 25A circuit breaker tripped. I tried to reset the breaker but it instantly trips (won't even latch momentarily). I removed the top/fan assembly and are checking thr capacitors and other circuits. I...

Trane XE 1200 Heat Pump [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE 1200 Heat Pump and am trying to install a programmable Honeywell RTH7500 thermostat and have an extra wire. The previous thermostat was a manual Trane. I connected the Blue wire to the C terminal, the Yellow wire to the Y terminal, the Green wire to the G terminal, the Orange...

Trane heat pump fan not blowing [ 0 Answers ]

Trane heat pump condenser fan not turning on, but the unit upstairs blowing air? I cut the thermostat off, the consider fan cut off and the main unit upstairs continued to run? I cut the power from the circuit breaker next to the upstairs unit, and it would start up but the condenser fan would not?

Trane XE 1200 heat pump not cooling well. [ 3 Answers ]

My Trane XE 1200 unit (2001) has really been struggling since the temperature has increased to the 90's. It works very hard to cool only a few degrees. The compressor is an outside unit and the air handler is in the attic. Today when I got home it took 2 hours to cool 3 degrees from 87 to 84. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.