Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Would my future children see spirits
    That I was born to see spirits and when am older and have children's would they be born to see spirits as well??
    And how was I born to see spirits I've been wondering for ages and am dying to know could someone tell me how?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyss16 View Post
    That I was born to see spirits and when am older and have children's would they be born to see spirits as well????
    And how was I born to see spirits i've been wondering for ages and am dying to know could someone tell me how?

Could someone tell you how to do what? See spirits? You said you already do.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 8, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Yes, if you can see spirits it is very likely someone else in your family may as well... speaking of children or grandchildren. But it is also possible this ability may just stay with you. This ability is really not something YOU are doing, but actually is a spirit... which is one of the reasons this ability will show up in families. Spirits like to stay in a family line if they can... quite possibly for the sense of security.

Oct 8, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Will I have other abilities as well

Oct 8, 2012, 05:41 PM
    I don't know why I was born to see them. That is what am trying to say

Oct 8, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Will I have other abilities as well
    What else?

Well, WHY you can see them can be difficult to understand. It may have something to do with a relative in your family tree or it may be starting with you.

Do you mind explaining what all you see/feel/hear?

Oct 8, 2012, 06:05 PM
    I saw one very clear. I heard one but didn't see it maybe its because my ability itn't strong enough to see while you hear one. It said "can you see me I need help"
    Last night I saw a shadow of a person so clear and a hand covering my left eye last night but not my hand a shadow hand while I was sleeping but didn't felt it and I woke up twice.

Oct 8, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Again, it's not necessarily an ability YOU are producing... but it is an ability a spirit is giving you. I don't even know if I would say it is an ability. Spirits can manifest to whom they want when they want. If two people were standing in a room, a spirit could manifest visibly to one person and not the other if it chose to. That is why this could possibly just be a case of a spirit allowing you to be aware of it's presence.

How old are you?

Oct 8, 2012, 06:15 PM

Oct 8, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Have you talked to your parents about what you think you are seeing yet?

Oct 8, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Yeah

Oct 9, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Yeah
    I think I know the answer to this, but how do they react?

Oct 9, 2012, 11:18 AM
    I saw one that was actually their in my house and she was friendly. The others when we were driving to Auckland they were going past us fast and it was in the middle of nowhere maybe they died in a car crush but am not sure about the other ones maybe they were scared or lost.
    word carrier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Lyss
    The spiritual realm is very real. If a spirit is revealing itself to you, it wants to dominate you in some way, enlist your help for its purposes or to give you false power over other people. They are all demonic. Good news! The Holy Spirit is from God, and it is He whom Jesus sent into this world to give us wisdom, understanding and knowledge in this world over these demons. This Holy Spirit is the only one you can trust, BUT ONLY if you give your heart to Father God. In the Bible, in Romans 10:9 and 10 it states that if you call on the name of Jesus, believe in Him with your whole heart and confess Him as your Lord, you will be saved. You then have the use of the name of Jesus, by which you can chase these spirits away. They may try to come back for a time but keep doing it and get knowledge from a resourceful spiritled Bible teacher.
    Yes, usually someone else in your family background probably had dealings with these spirits and/or you have been playing with Ouija boards, tarrot cards, crystal balls, seen movies with demonic influence or the like.

Oct 9, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Exactly what I was going to get at.

Oct 9, 2012, 03:13 PM
    None of that board games and stuff but watching movies. My cousin ty said that his brother sees them to, and his brother Devon is also my cousin so maybe I got it from him I must ask him questions.

Oct 11, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Yes, if you can see spirits it is very likely someone else in your family may as well...speaking of children or grandchildren. But it is also possible this ability may just stay with you. This ability is really not something YOU are doing, but actually is a spirit...which is one of the reasons this ability will show up in families. Spirits like to stay in a family line if they can...quite possibly for the sense of security.

Hang on why would someone in my family will pass it on to me??

Oct 11, 2012, 03:26 PM
    They don't PASS it on to you... like a gene. It is an intelligent spirit that chooses to stay in your family... if indeed it really is there. Again, this type of ability does not really originate from you... it is a spirit.

Oct 11, 2012, 03:38 PM
    So just wondering is there a spirit inside me or is it just me??

Oct 11, 2012, 04:51 PM
    No... don't think "possession"... but IF you really are experiencing what you say you are... a spirit is at work in your life. At least to the point of influence. Really any manifestation of a spirit is not good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I protect my children from spirits? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old little girl (she doesn't speak or talk yet) and a 4 month old little boy. My husband and I moved into our house over three years ago. During the first year we just had this 'feeling' that something was in our house. I really started having this feeling when I would be in the...

I want to know that how many children I have in future [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Indu.My date of birth is 22 July 1984.My husband name ABHISHEK.His date of birth is 27 March 1982. We got married in Jan 2009.I want to know that when we have our first child.

Future children [ 2 Answers ]

Would love a reading on this subject. How many children will I have? Boys or girls? Thanks!

View more questions Search