Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelleysloane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Pain started in left back hip moved to front left groin and pain is unbarible cannot
    I went for a walk and the next day I woke up with terrible pain in my back left hip for a week and woke up and I can't walk because the pain moved to my left groin area close to vaginal area and I am haviving muscle spasms in my left thigh. Its so bad it feels like someone just hit the inside of my leg with a baseball bat
    Chloe7436 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Well actually my mom had the same problem she started to cry she couldn't barley move so she dial 9-1-1 and they put her on a wheel chair and treated her she had haded bone disease but about 2 years ago she felled so I think that's why she was in very bad pain but I thik if you go to the emergency room you should go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Lower back pain, down the back of left leg into groin [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I get pain in my lower back, down the back of my left leg and wraps around my innner thigh into my groin. I've tried stretches to release tension on my sciatica. It worked for a little bit after I did the stretches but that was it. NSAIDS work for a short period. Heat nor cold helps. Pain...

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

View more questions Search