Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emp12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Weird symptoms
    Hi, I had my period on the 18th of September but it only lasted for 3 days and I wasn't as heavy as I normally am. But for the last 10-11 days I've been feeling really sick (not actually being sick) and even when I'm hungry I can't eat properly because I just feel sick and its taking over me. To make matters worse I kind of have a fear of being sick as well so when I do feel sick I get really hot (flushes) and my heart starts pounding but I think that's down to me making matters worse thinking about it. But it's literally on my mind all through out the day even when I try not to think about it. I've also felt really run down in myself and not felt like myself since I've been feeling like this, I get really tired easily, feel really sick, and if/ when I stand for too long I get blurred vision and sway a little bit. The Last time I had a decent period was the 31st of July but the recent one was a bit weird that it only lasted 3 days. I also get a little bit of pain/cramp in my lower stomach/pelvis area. & When I stand in work all day I get really bad back aches too& it seems all I can eat lately is marmite on toast because it's something light & easy to eat and well it's all I really like eating ATM really. Another thing too.. I'm always pale! Even when I working people think I'm ill because I'm constantly pale. I just need to know what's wrong with me because it's getting me down. Am I pregnant? Am I anemic? Have I got anxiety problems? Please help, would really appriciate it x
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 08:45 PM
    There's really no way to give you a diagnosis online.

There are so many possibilities for the symptoms you posted, including the stomach flu, a cold, slipped disk, pregnancy, anemia, etc. etc.

You'll need to see your doctor. Even if you're pregnant you shouldn't be feeling like you're going to pass out. You need to have yourself checked by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird symptoms after period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to ask about some strange symptoms I have now just after finishing my period. Have very weird symptoms after it and I'm really confused now. Period was longer than always, almost 9 days, but very light, my periods were irregular but they were short 4-5 days and very heavy....

Weird symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have pain in my left arm, popping and pain in my ears, neck pain, a slight irritation of the throat, not painful, just irritated and sometimes feels mucousy to swollow, and the back of my head hurts and headaches are also prevalent. Do you know what this might be?

Weird symptoms lately? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately for about a week or two, I've been having symptoms of nausea after eating and usually at night... and it seems like I can never keep my food down after I eat... im not bullemic or anorexic or anything like that.. and also I don't know but I'm been sleeping too much also... headaches... and I...

Weird symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Let me start with my period. Usually my period comes with bad cramps, bloating, heavy flow with some blood clots, and back aches . When I have a stressful week, it comes early with similar symptoms. Now it's a bit early than usual and I have no cramps whatsoever. The blood is brown and the...

View more questions Search