Abhimanyu Pudi Posts: 77, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Then what is conditional?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Pudi View Post
    Then what is conditional?
    Conditional meaning action has occurred over a long period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need ENGLISH manual not one that was translated from Chinese to English. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a delstar 216, the manual is so incomplete in its instructions, need a proper ENGLISH one. Thanks, Linda Muir.

English usage of Awaiting [ 1 Answers ]

Awaiting your instructions about this subject

Help required on English Usage of Shall/Will [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Would like to know whether the usage of the following is correct or not. Situation: When your friend is doing some work and you would like to help him. Can we use "Will I?" in the above situation. Please. Let me know what best can be used in such situations.

Query regarding english language usage [ 2 Answers ]

Kindly tell me if the following sentences are okay? 1) The company did very well in the market beacause it had the government back up 2) A new performance appraisal system was incorporated in the company. It was an effectiive system. But no training was given to employees. 3) In life it...

Query regarding english language usage [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly tell me if the following sentences are okay? 1) The company did very well in the market beacause it had the government back up 2) A new performance appraisal system was incorporated in the company. It was an effectiive system. But no training was given to employees. 3) In life it...

View more questions Search