Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 8, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Big bad wolf Rock song
    Hi!
    Who sings a rock īnīroll song with lyrics about a or the big bad wolf, about being afraid of it? Itīs not the Disney Silly Symphony song, nothing like it. A rock song probably from the late 80īs/early 90īs. The singer is a man.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Sam the sham and the pharoahs did this in 66'

Li'l Red Riding Hood - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs (1966) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

My athletes foot is so bad big on my big toe. I can hardly bend it. [ 1 Answers ]

It is so bad that it causes extreme pain when I bend it and when it's just stationary too. I can't step into it. I have to walk on my heel at all times. What should I do? No over the counter meds are working.

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Where to get a boulder (big rock) and how much? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister saw a quote for $85 per ton. How much would one of these weigh? One big enough to put close to the fire and sit on. She is close to Montreal, if you happen to have any specifics about there. Thank you so much.

View more questions Search