Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freedom042 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 09:19 AM
    My Tommy Cat is is thorwing up white foam, how can I correct this?
    Hello,
    My cat named Calli is vomiting white foam. She is 7 yrs old and weighs 10 lbs. I feed her normally one-third of a cup of food twice a day but she has not really eated the first cup prior to the reload of the food at night. I noticed she recently has an issue with vomiting white foam and I am not sure what is causing the issue.

I hope I can get her better soon.

Bill
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 09:27 AM
    It is difficult to give you much insight on the internet, these are pretty vague symptoms.
    Your vet is your best source for what may be going on with her, lots of cats vomit occasionally, but if this is new or abnormal for her and her appetite is decreased then it is time for a check-up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is throwing up white foam and I can not afford a vet [ 29 Answers ]

My cat is almost 4 years old we recently brought a dog home , right now money is itght and can not afford a vet bill but hehas been throwing up white foam like stuff and not eating or drinking anything what can I do to help him fel better and get some fluids in him!

Cat threw up white foam now looks to be resting not eating [ 2 Answers ]

My cat was sick yesterday, throwing up white foam. Now it looks like he slept most of the night and didn't throw up. Now I have been up for 2 hours and he has yet to chuck which is good. But he still won't eat and is still very lazy. I feel he is getting over some sort of toxin he may have ate.

Cat vomiting white foam then green liquid [ 4 Answers ]

My cat is a little over 1 year and a couple days ago she was vomiting a somewhat white foam a few times.after that I don't think she has vomited,but I'm not always home.well my sister told me she vomited green liquid today.so I was wondering if that is something I need to take her to the vet for...

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

View more questions Search