Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benz7in Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 04:42 AM
    Music from clip where underdog guy shows light under bridge
    Could anybody help me to find out the name of music song by the next clips description:

One underdog young guy walking on the streets and gives people paper invitations to be under some bridge at some time. 1 girl response to the invitation, come to the right place, where beams of light occurs, charges and lift this guy, after that he flying and nice dancing. Than this girl join to him in this light...

Oct 8, 2012, 06:00 AM
    P.S. This clip was made about 4 years ago =-)

Oct 9, 2012, 03:24 AM
    I've found it!

Axwell - I Found U

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music clip [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I can not remember the music clip, where the three men. They cartridge comes with music and when you hear people begin to dance, or rather do not control your body. Then deserts her in the market and at the end of the clip will end one of the men in prison. Thank you for your help.

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Name this music clip [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a music clip It has a dark lady with black hair, I'm sure she's dancing with other ladies. There in a small room and has neon tube lights going through the room I was thinking it might have been keri hilson but I can't find any song matching. I think some lyrics go "work it" ...

Spanking music clip. [ 2 Answers ]

In the 90s-or maybe early 00s- Two young ladies made a song that went mainstream- In the film clip they put people over their knee and spanked them- What was the song ?

Identify music in this clip.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

http://warwell.freewebspace.com The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells? Respond to post or email at [email protected] ...

View more questions Search