Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maddyac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Ask an electrical engineer forum
    Hi,
    I am trying to find (hoping it already exists) something that has multiple switches, each activated when a different sound is sensed... For example- a deeper tone, would set off switch a, where as a higher pitch sound, might set off switch b. I would ideally like up to 8 different switches connected to 8 different motors. I am by no means an electrical engineer, So you will have to explain it to me in lay terms. What is what I am looking for be called?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get an interview from an electrical engineer [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Uros Gavrilović  and I am a student of Passaic County Technical Institute located in Wayne, NJ. I am currently enrolled in a pre-engineering, four year program called Project Lead the Way (PLTW). PLTW is a nationally funded program whose curriculum prepares students with the foundations...

Ask an electrical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I am building a 12 micro motor wind generator array. Each motor is rated 0.2 amps at 12 volts. Each produces 12 v dc after connecting them to a rectifier, and they are all connected in parallel. How many amps will they produce altogether?

Ask an electrical engineer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to build an electrical transformer for stepping up/stepping down voltages and currents. One method would be to place the secondary coil INSIDE the primary coil, as in a typical Tesla coil setup. The other method is to put the two coils SIDE BY SIDE in proximity, as is normally done. My...

Can a electrical engineer get a job after a felony [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electrical engineering degree from a four year college was wondering if I would be able to still be hired with a felony drug conviction?

Electrical Engineer with a felony? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 25 years old and was convicted 3 yrs ago of: Theft by Unlawful Taking, Criminal Mischief and Criminal Trespassing; these were all felony's. I am now going to PSU for Electrical Engineering and was wondering if anyone had a clue if I was going to be able to find a job, or am I going to be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.