Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickey26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 05:37 PM
    "Toothache" on upper left side
    I have had a "toothache" on the upper left side, but I cannot tell which tooth it is coming from. It is not there all the time. When it does hurt, the five teeth on the top left are sensitive and my whole head starts to hurt. It happens at random times. (Last night it even woke me up from my sleep.) Is this a toothache? (My husband thought it may be sinuses.

Any thoughts?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Please describe the pain. Like electric shocks or dull aches or throbbing pain.
    Mickey26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Mostly throbbing, some dull ache.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Is it possible to go to a dentist who will take x-rays to determine if one of those teeth has a cavity? If there are no cavities, he should be able to give you an idea as to what it could be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Bought fixer-upper house "together", but in her name... [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 years, the first 5 living in my townhouse where I paid all expenses. I lost my job and needed to sell to get out of debt. We purchased a fixer-upper house 5 years ago in her name (I still owned my house at the time). I have spent every day for the...

View more questions Search