Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cgard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I am now 4 days late for my period and I have taken 2 Home Pregnancy Tests and both were negative. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms that I have read about other then a little clear discharge. I am also not having any PMS symptoms, and I normal do. Just wanted to know if anyone knows what’s going on or could give any advice. Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    We need your age and if you are on any kind of birth control to help you better.

Four days is not typically late for even the most regular person in the medical community.

Are you under any stress lately?
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2007, 12:40 AM
    I was in the same boat... When I was 4 days late I did a pregnancy test which was negative then on my 7th and 8th day of being late I did tests which came out positive...

I have had the clear discharge and PMs syptoms. I have also experienced a dripping feeling but nothing there and period pains but no period. This is normal in early stages of pregnancy. Wait another couple of days and do another test OK hunny. Good luck angel I hope you get the result you are looking for.
    Cgard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgard
    I am now 4 days late for my period and I have taken 2 Home Pregnancy Tests and both were negative. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms that I have read about other then a little clear discharge. I am also not having any PMS symptoms, and I normal do. Just wanted to know if anyone knows what’s going on or could give any advice. Thanks
    Hello Again, I am 23 and I don't feel like I have been under any stress other then trying for a family! I have been off the birth control pill now for 5 months, and I had thought it was still a bit in my system, but then being late now has changed my mind about it. Its now day 5 and still no period, and I am still having the same discharge a little cramping, and by brests are just a tiny bit sore around the outsides... Hope this helps the advice and thanks again :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 08:02 AM
    It is possible that you are pregnant. Just know that stress of any kind, including stress of trying to get pregnant can delay your period and even make it hard to become pregnant.

When you take a test, make sure you use first morning urine. It has the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone called Hcg.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:00 AM
    You need to wait until you are at least 1 week late, then test using the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm pregnant 10wks and I haven't told mai mom I'm scared shell kick me and mai man doesn't have his own place and his family wouldn't want to deal with it too... I really don tno if I should tell mai mom or wait till she notices?

Pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just had my first baby, he is seven weeks old. I still haven't had my period and I am worried that I might be pregnant again, we didn't wait the whole six weeks before we started having sex again, I had stopped bleeding and the stitches where gone so we didn't see the harm in it,...

Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I often had a normal period (30 days cycle), I never been late.. But now, I am delayed for 4 days and experienced a lot of cramping.. An I got a light period.. Could I be pregnant or became pregnant then mc?

My pregnant ex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this girl I worked with and we hit it off immediately. She had been with this guy for 4 years but he was a real loser. He hadn't worked in 2 years and left her to do the working, housework, and raise and take care of her 4 year old daughter, who wasn't even his biological daughter. She said...

View more questions Search