Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vic33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 04:52 PM
    The cost of goods sold reflects the selling price of the merchandise sold over a peri
    Hkj
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Cost of Goods Sold is your cost of Merchandise, not the selling price. The selling price should be higher than Cost of Goods Sold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Merchandise Sold [ 2 Answers ]

I am online right now doing homework for my Accounting 1 class. I have been given the question below. Determining cost of merchandise sold In 2005, Best Buy reported revenue of $27,433 million. Its gross profit was $6,495 million. What was the amount of Best Buy's cost of merchandise...

Cost of goods manufactured and cost of goods sold problem [ 0 Answers ]

Fex- Em began business in July 2010. The firm makes an exercise machine for home and gym. The following are data taken from the firm's accounting records that pertain to its first month of operations. Direct material purchased on accounts 900,000 Direct material issued to production ...

How does cost of goods sold appear on adjustments for merchandise inventory [ 0 Answers ]

In problem I am given and unadjusted trial balance with beginning mdse inv. Of 11,500 and ending mdse inv of 11,100. I am also given cost of goods sold of 37,400. What should adjustment for mdse inv be?

Cost of Merchandise sold [ 2 Answers ]

In 2005, Best Buy reported revenue of $27,433 million. Its gross profit was $6,495 million. What was the amount of Best Buy's cost of merchandise sold? Enter the amount in millions. Please Help

View more questions Search