Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattison71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 12:32 PM
    12 week old kitten still nurses sometimes
    I adopted a kitten from my next door neighbor and the queen comes to visit her kitten daily and still nurses him. Of course he eats kitten chow, but the only time I ever hear him purr is when he is nursing. How long can this go on? What if the queen never stops his nursing attempts? It's cute, except he is now 1/2 the size of his mother, but not overweight at all. Actually he's fit and trim, also very active!

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

My 3 week old puppy is throwing up milk every time he nurses, should I worry? [ 5 Answers ]

My 3 week old puppy is throwing up milk every time he nurses, should I worry? He eats plenty and is a fat healthy looking pup. He does seem to have a little bit of a cough when he spits the milk back up.

5 week old kitten [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kitten who is around 5weeks old I believe. He hasn't got a mom to give him milk and he's not to sure how to drink from a bowl.. what can I do? He ate a tiny piece of solid food but he really struggled.

3 week old kitten [ 1 Answers ]

My three week old kitten's eye closed and won't reopen... It was open a few days ago. There is no discharge. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks:confused:

3 week only kitten [ 2 Answers ]

My three week old kitten is not using his back legs at all, they are spayed out to his sides and he is draging them when he moves - is this normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.