Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tooconflicted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Should I give him another chance
    My ex cheated on me with my friend. I don't blame her because she had no idea I was with him. But he took advantage of that. When I confronted him about it, he says he is sorry and really wants me back and will do everything to get me back. He has broken all contact with the other girl. All my friends think he is a creep and are telling me that if I get back with him they will no longer talk to me. I really do love him and believe that he made a mistake and wants to correct it, but I don't know who to listen too. My friends who have always wanted the best for me or him. I want to know id he really deserves another chance. Please help me.
    Kat89007 Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2012, 02:45 PM
    This is truly awkward ! However if your supposed friends are trying to make you choose between the person you love and them then they're not worth you even worrying about it. If he seems sorry to you then give him a chance I would but I would talk to your friendsa first but don't let them rule your life. If I was you id text them or call them or talk to them individually in a coffe shop or park or something where it is peaceful and just the 2 of you and tell them everything and your feelings about them making you choose maybe when your with him they miss you that could be the problem just find out whatt the problem is and see if you can make it work so you can still be friends and go out with this guy again. Then all meet up together and say you have talked to them all individually and explain your feeling to them all at the same time and then leave them to decide that's all you can do and if they are true friends they will make the rightr decision but as you said thye always look out for you then they will make the right decision x don't worry message me if you want to talk x :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To give him a second chance or no? [ 11 Answers ]

I know this is sort of long, but I really need help from you guys. Thanks for reading in advance. I've been seeing this guy since August 2010 and we've been in a relationship officially for a month. I couldn't address a right term to the "relationship" we had for the past few months though. We...

Do I give it another chance? [ 12 Answers ]

I was with my ex boyfriend for over 3 years! We broke up because we argued a lot and I has suspicions that he cheated on me. He treated me so bad but I still loved him and was always willing to make us work but he never seemed to put in the effort so I gave up. We hadn't broke up two weeks and he...

Should I give him another chance? [ 12 Answers ]

I met my partner 8 years ago he had a 2 year old daughter he was sole parent for. I took on responsibility of his daughter and have been her mother for 8 of her now 10 years. We have had a generally good relationship... money issues, ups and downs but have generally been OK. Her birth Mother...

Will she give me an other chance? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my ex girlfriend for a year. We were great together and she often told me that I was the best boyfriend she ever had. Everything was great. We made sure we always took at least one day out of the week to go out and spend the day together. A month ago, she asked me to come over and to...

Should I give a second chance? [ 20 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for a little over 2 weeks. It has been going great. There is a lot of chemistry and I enjoy his company. So 2 days ago I get a text from a girl saying that he had been living with her up until a week ago. At first when I approached him about this he denied it all...

View more questions Search