Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olivia1512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Eye Colour
    Today I saw someone with extremely blue eyes, as bright as a huskey dog! But then I saw him again later and he had chocolate brown eyes! I'm positive it was the same guy, considering he had the same clothes on and looked exactly the same (apart from the eyes)
    Burtney_682 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Most likely contacts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kittens eye colour [ 2 Answers ]

My two kittens are 10 weeks old. When will their permanent eye colour be established?

Eye colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have unusual eye colour of the Iris, my eyes are brown around the pupil but the rest of the iris is blue, does anyone know what this eye type is called and why I have this unusual eye type?

Eye colour [ 7 Answers ]

Can two blue eyed parents make a brown eyed child? And can two brown eyes make a blue eyed child?

Eye colour of our baby [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Please tell me what is the probability for my son's eye color to be Green. He is now 18 days old and the color is currently steel blue/green. I am the father and I have light green eyes. My father has light green eyes (almost identical to mine) and my mother has green eyes (the color of...

Eye colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an interesting question for you, I have blue and brown eyes, the irises are brown in the middle around the pupils and the rest of the iris is light blue. I have been told that this is Heterochromia, is this correct? The colours are very distinct as the brown is just as evident as...

View more questions Search