Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrianna89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Xxx wax
    I've never waxed my pubic area before but I want to start. The problem is that I've been waxing regularly for years now and so the hairs are quite thick. It would be way to painful to wax now so I was wondering if there was any other way to make the hairs thinner before starting to wax
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianna89 View Post
    I've never waxed my pubic area before but I want to start. The problem is that I've been waxing regularly for years now and so the hairs are quite thick. It would be way to painful to wax now so I was wondering if there was any other way to make the hairs thinner before starting to wax

In a word - no. There's no way to make hair thinner.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 7, 2012, 07:12 AM
    I just read this several times and don't get it. How can your pubic hairs be thick from waxing if you have never waxed them before?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Use a depilatory to remove pubic hair before. Then let grow back a bit, then wax.
    adrianna89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I just read this several times and don't get it. How can your pubic hairs be thick from waxing if you have never waxed them before?
    If you read the very first sentence it says I've NEVER waxed it before...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianna89 View Post
    If you read the very first sentence it says ive NEVER waxed it before...
    And the second sentence says you have been waxing regularly for years now, hence the confusion.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 11:20 PM
    If you read the very first sentence it says I've NEVER waxed it before...
    Yes, we can read, and that's what you said. But, then you say;

The problem is that I've been waxing regularly for years now and so the hairs are quite thick.
    You say one thing in your first sentence, and then say a completely different thing in the next, which is why your post is confusing.

Why are the hairs thick from waxing if you've never waxed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 12 Year old discovered XXX on Internet [ 8 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter has gotten a laptop from her father. I recently discovered she had accidentally found a XXX website. She looked into it and was fascinated and continued to look for it for almost 3 months. She was having problems with her laptop and when I tried to help her fix them-she...

He asked what if I met the guy I dream of in XXX country [ 19 Answers ]

I am not an emtional person, and I have always focused on work instead of meeting men. After missing many signals from guys - I was told by my gfs, should I take this as a signal or leave it like I have always done previously? ( it might be a normal question that he asked, I don't want to over...

Xxx-problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a relationship for 2years, but I know another beautiful girl. I know that she wants to has sex with me but I don't know what to do. She is beautiful and sometimes I think about how it would be with her but what should I do?

View more questions Search