Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clovenberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 02:53 PM
    2005 fatboy 95ci. Coughs
    2005 harley fatboy coughs through intake. Replaced manifold gaskets,induction module and injector o-rings. Still coughs.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 fatboy [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 02 fatboy that's fuel injected the bike runs great but its like its got a short or something... I can fill it completely up with gas and my fuel gauge never reads full then I will just be riding along and it will die I have to shake the bike or jump on the seat to get it to start back up

98 fatboy, will start, turn off and will not restart. [ 0 Answers ]

Will start bike, turn off bike and will not restart. Checked spark plugs and there is no spark. If I let bike sit it will start back up after a bit! What could be wrong?

My car coughs! Why? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Grand Prix GT with a 3800 series 2 motor. When the temp reaches between 195 to 210 at idel it will flutter or cough, and about 1 out of every 10 of those flutters or coughs it will die. I have tried what I believe is to be just about everything, but am looking for help in solving this...

Coughs/colds and children's vaccinations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I was wondering if children can have there vaccinations when they have cough/ colds. My 4 month old and my 4 year old are due to have their vaccanations tomorrow and they both have more of a cough than a cold but I was just wondering. If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thanks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.