Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Are the no stick cooking sprays healthy or unhealthy?
    In your opinion are the no stick cooking sprays (Canola, Olive Oil, etc) healthy or unhealthy?

The one can I was looking at, one of the ingredients has propellant. The other ingredients are canola oil, soy lecthin, water, soy, a trivial amount of fat.

Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Yes, the propellant is AIR; and yes, they are healthier then using a lot of oil to cook in IMO
    kellyseye Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Hello I am not an expert but I use rapeseed Oil It is the Healthiest option on the Market that I know and will also help lower your cholesterol levels at the same time. I hope this is helpful. Yours kellyseye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use self-stick primer on existing peel & stick tiles? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put some new peel and stick tile down over the existing peel & stick tiles that's already there. The guy at Lowe's advised me to use Henry Bond Enhancer but the directions on the back doesn't say if this could be used on tile. Please help me.

Healthy meals but more calories or unhealthy meals but less overall calories? [ 6 Answers ]

What is better in terms of losing weight... Eating a meal high in fat and sodium but lower calories OR eating a healthier meal lower in fat and sodium but more calories? Basically I have noticed the following about myself. I like to eat a relatively unhealthy breakfast (McDonalds, etc). But once...

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

Healthy or Unhealthy? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a 13 year old daughter that he snuggles with, lays on the couch with her. Sometimes covered, sometimes not while they watch TV. I lay the same way with him on the couch. I think it is not appropriate for them to do that at her age. I am a survivor of incest, so I do not know if this...

View more questions Search