Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eman134 Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Oct 5, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Rossi22lr,243win,20ga rugar 10/22 or henry 22 lever action
    I want to get a gun its my first its mainly for a backpacking,survival and home defence gun I'm going to do a little hunting with it but my dad has a 35 that I'm going to go hunting with so wich is better price and quality wise

Check out some similar questions!

The point of support of a lever of 4M is situates has 3M end of the arm of lever. Wh [ 1 Answers ]

The point of support of a lever of 4M is situates has 3M end of the arm of lever. Which force it is necessary to apply to raise a load of 600 N?

How do I alternatively plead an action for quiet title, an action based upon adverse [ 3 Answers ]

How do I plead a cause of action for quiet title based on a boundary dispute and then plead alternatively for title based upon adverse possession and then plead alternatively for prescriptive easement?

John Deere 160 Down-Stop lever and Lift Lever [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 160 lawn tractor. I need a good diagram of the spring attachment for the Down-Stop lever. The Lift lever is stuck and the mower deck does not move up or down correctly. Do you have a diagram to place the down-:confused: stop lever return spring in the proper location. I do...

Henry viii [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing thi sreally hard hisotry thing about Henry VIII and the break with Rome. I have done how he did it and why he did it, I just need to know what went wrng for him and the longterm after effects of the break with rome. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! :eek: :confused: :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.