Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benkip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Clogged ear after antibiotic drops
    I am using anti-biotic drops my GP doctor prescribed after she saw infection with an oto-scope.

Neomycin and polymyxin sulfates and hydrocortisone otic suspension.

I use them at night. My right ear (the one which clicks and pops) stays clogged until late in the afternoon the next day with a dramatic reduction in hearing. Unfortunately I also wear hearing aids - behind the ear, but in the ear speaker, open air.

What can I do to drain the ear in the morning so I can hear better? I am supposed to use up the drops (30 days?).

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged ear help [ 0 Answers ]

Hey folks, I have what seems to be swimmers ear for 2 days now, I have been using the ear wax remover leaving it is for roughly 10 minutes then washing it out with the ear drier solution. However there still is fluid in the exterior of my ear, it will clear when I push down on my lobes, but...

Clogged ear [ 1 Answers ]

I try popping my right ear and nothing and I believe its fluid from my allergies and barely can hear want to clear it asap how do I do that?

Clearing Clogged Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Mhar. I would like to ask what should I do to clear my clogged right ear? It has been 5 days now and I cannot hear well. I hear ringing inside. I am worried and uncomfortable. Please help me. I don't know what to do now.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.