Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizzieanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Passports for travelling
    I am a Canadian travelling from an US airport to FLorida. DO I need a passport ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Only if you are flying from Canada to the US, not within the US
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Fr Chuck is correct.

To CROSS the USA border by air or plan, you NEED a passport.

To CROSS a USA LAND border, you do NOT need a passport…yet (anywhere from Jan 1/08 – June 30/09)

If you are traveling by air from 1 USA airport to another, you are NOT crossing the border, and therefore, do NOT need a passport.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water noises travelling through pipes [ 1 Answers ]

How would I get rid of the running water noises travelling through the pipes on a forced hot water system? Can't find the bleeder for second story heating system. I don't believe it is the expansion tank.

Part year taxs (travelling consulant) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a software consulatnt from an xyz company. I lived in Florida starting sept to dec. I was working for one of the clients (of employer) in oklahama for the most part remotely from Florida. I did work in oklaham for a week in December. My employer has deducted oklahama taxes for...

Mobile internet access when travelling [ 2 Answers ]

My aunt (canadian) will be travelling in the usa for the next year in her motorhome. She wants to be able to access the internet using her laptop. She's not totally comfortable yet with using a computer or the net. I want to know how I can help her prepare for mobile access while she's in the...

View more questions Search