Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyler hagy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Will one drink show up on EtG
    I had one drink on Saturday night and a glass of wine on Sunday. I am active and drinks lots of water . I took an EtG Wednesday morning. What are my chances of passing. I'm a 22 year old female. I weigh 140 lbs and I'm 5'4. Please help. I need a piece of mind.
    canadiancharbel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 07:48 PM
    You can have your piece I think. I've been wrong before, but I'm 99% sure EtG tests only can test for 72 hours. On top of that I don't think one drink would throw you under the bus 71 hours later, which you are well past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Test 1 drink 40 hours since the drink for testing [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill I had an ETG test Monday at 4:30pm due to a custody dispute I seldom drink but had one glass of wine Saturday at 7pm with a meal. I drink plenty of water, exercise and am healthy do you expect I will pass the test given it was only slightly over 40 hours since the drink? I had not had any...

3 drink EtG after about 40 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

5'3 118 lb female. If I drink 3 shots of rum tonight, Saturday the 29th, from 11-11:55 P.M. Will I have a chance of passing an EtG test Monday at 4?

EtG from last drink dr bill [ 2 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, If had 2 glasses of wine and 1 shot of vodka early Friday from 1-3 am. 7-8 drinks Friday night from 7 pm - 1 am 1/4 shot of malibu coconut rum sipped 8 am and 3/4 shot malibu coconut rum at 8 pm on Saturday 1/2 shot of rum Sunday at 8 pm

EtG testing one drink? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend is on probation and chose to have one lager beer 10 hours before a test was popped on him. He is 140 pounds and doesn't drink. He is in good shape. He said he ate dinner afterward and slept about 5 hours.

If I drink 1 drink on tues. Will it show up on thurs. [ 1 Answers ]

I drank on tues. around 11:00 am will it show up on thurs at 8:00am

View more questions Search