Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caitlind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Sentence with the word condemn in it
    I need a sentence with the word 'condemn' in it for school!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2012, 02:25 PM
    What have you come up with?

First step is to look up the word condemn, so you completely understand what it means. Just Google "condemn definition" and you'll get pages of links.

Once you know the definition, think about the sentence you want to write. Write it here and we'll review it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to automatically capitalize the beginning of every word in a sentence [ 4 Answers ]

When my friend is typing something her computer automatically capitalizes the first letter of everyword how can I do that without doing it manually

If the word is capitalalized in the middle of a properly written sentence, [ 1 Answers ]

Chance are the word is A. A proper noun B.the start of a definition C.the most important word in the sentence D. A grammatical error

How to write sentence in french using the word have [ 1 Answers ]

I have a clock in my class at school.

How do I use the word too in a sentence [ 1 Answers ]

How do I use the word too in a sentence

How to best word this sentence? [ 13 Answers ]

... working on an FAQ item, so I want to keep it worded as a question... The question is "can I send and receive email?", but I want to include "to and from other members" since guests cannot use the feature. Is it rightly worded as "Can I send and receive email to/from other members?" ...

View more questions Search