Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1971sae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Kids want to live with me
    My eldest lives with me his 11 year old brother and 6 year old sister live with the mum but both want to live with dad what can I do

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender can live around kids [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriendon 2003 was guilty with adjudication withheld, for 5 years of probation for intent of touch his stepdaughter of 15 years old, he isn't on probation any more but he has to register, he did not had any other problems, I have kids I don't want lose their custody for his problems but I love...

My ex and I still live together with our kids. [ 11 Answers ]

We've been broken up for a few weeks but decided to live in the same place due to me being a stay at home father. I wanted to move out, but after thinking it over this would be the best our two boys. I also take care of their little cousin during the weekdays as well. The boys are still young 3 and...

How can I get a divorce if I have nowhere for me and my two kids to live for a year [ 1 Answers ]

If he won't leave house and I can't afford to, how can I get started on divorce or a sepetation?

What happens if I get restraining order and kids live with ex [ 2 Answers ]

Can there be an order between the kids and him, I recently found out he was abusive with my 14 year old daughter, can I get a restraining order against him and get custody of her back, is there any kind of emergency order I can get to get her out of his house immediately

My kids hate my live in boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend helps me out with house hold repairs and auto repairs, but doesn't help out financially otherwise. He has no children and I have 2 ages 18 and 21. My kids are quite and respectful but not happy with him. There is a lot of tension in the household. My kids friends also do not like him....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.