Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Oct 4, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Hooking amp up to head unit
    I bought a 2012 Ford Escape with sync. I want to keep my head unit but want to hook a 4 channel and a amp for sub (2 channel bridged) They both have RCA and regular speaker wire inputs. I bought a OEM-1 converter will this work or can I use the wire inputs on amp from head unit. Can some let me know if I have the right converter, Amazon said it would work. Or the best and easiest way to hook amps up. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Hooking up a 50 AMP Welder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 200 amp breaker box in my house. I have a 60 amp breaker box running off that to a garage about 100 feet away. I also have 30 amp breaker box running from the garage to a 2nd garage 5ft away. I bought a welder that needs a 50 amp outlet. I need to add a double pole 50amp breaker for the...

My Car Amp only has RCA imputs and my factory Head Unit does not have RCA output? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got a RF p4004 4chan. Amp for my car and I'm looking to hook up a sub or two. My question is how can I hook this up. I have run all my amp wires (Bat. remote, ground) but the only input I have for my amp is a pair of RCA cables. I took an old cable and cut the terminals off one end...

Hooking satellite & TV to DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - like Carol Seguin, I too have a (brand-new DVR 530) satellite system (Star Choice like she has) and want to hook in a combo VHS/DVD recorder - can't work it out. I have a Toshiba TV (Model unknown) which is a combo TV/DVD/VHS player (all of which functions are working fine). Does anyone know...

Hooking a computer to an older amp? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a home built intel PC with dual 2.4 gig procs, and it works well, but I want to see if I can hook it up to a really old but functional amplifier. Can this be done and how please? The amp is a kenwood solid state stereo tuner amplifier with several inputs and outputs, its max output...

Hooking up a AMp to a comp... [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard nothing about hooking up a amp to a computer... I have pulled the ittle computer amp out of the computer... so how would I hook up an amp and subs to it... or just subs?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.