Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Oct 3, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Does Anyone Know About The USCIS?
    I'm Doing Some Research. I Need To Know When It Was Created? Where It Was Created? What City And State? And Where Is It Happening? Please And Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 4, 2012, 03:44 AM
    This is about all the information you are going to get on the USCIS

En.wikipedia.org/... /United_States_Citizenship_and_Immigration_Ser..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What would the USCIS consider financial need? Is 16000 too much? [ 4 Answers ]

I am applying for deferred action and in the form I765 WS it says I won't be legible if I don't show financial need.. I am not married and have no kids but I live with my family and I earned around 16000 dollars a year... Would that be considered financial need ? I really want to know

What's next?USCIS? [ 0 Answers ]

What's the next step after approved I 130?

How can I know my papers were presented in USCIS [ 0 Answers ]

My husband receive action of notice from USCIS about his application to residence visa on oct 12th 2010, I thought he presented mine too but later on December he filed divorce and said he didn't filed mine. As I can't believe everything he says I would like to know how can I confirm mine were not...

Uscis home visits [ 1 Answers ]

A uscis immigration officer visits my home to check if my marriage is bona-fide. He was happy to see us together & he advised that my case would be approved within 4 to 6 weeks. Its been 4 weeks & still haven't heard anything from them. Should I be worried about my case being denied? Has anyone...

L1-A visa - When to notify USCIS [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1-A visa from company C1. Couple of months ago my company C1 was taken over by company T1. T1 has several subsidiaries. Now I get salary from company S1 which is a subsidiary of T1. My question is : 1) Am I out of status as far as my visa L1-A is concerned? 2) If not then, do I...

View more questions Search