Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anxiousgrad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Joining the military as a college graduate?
    I have am 25 years old and I have 2 college degree's, (finance and marketing) and I am considering joining the military as a commissioned officer. I have performed a lot of my own research, but, I was wanting to get others opinions about joining and if it would be worth it? I feel like it would offer lots of valuable experience, especially with it being so hard right now to get a respectable job.

I would appreciate all opinions and advice, just trying to make an informed decision. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 05:45 PM
    As with any job it has its good and bad, somewhat under paid for what you do. But it is in my opinion a great position, I often wish I had stayed in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure of joining the Military. [ 4 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Joining the military and landlord issues. [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently decided to join the military. I currently have a roommate who is listed as "head of household". My landlord has briefly indicated that we would not be able to get out of the lease because I have chosen to join instead of being drafted. My roommate is not open to having a new...

Can a Christan go to Hell for joining the Military? [ 8 Answers ]

For the last 18 month's I've been getting ready to joing the US Army. I come from a small church, of about 80 people. We are very patriotic in my church. Doing found raisers, for family’s, of the fallen solder’s. To organizing Christmas cards, care packages, etc. I am only 1 of many of the young...

Custody process for joining the Military [ 4 Answers ]

I am a single parent who plans to join the military. As hard as it is, I understand I must sign custody away while I am away. However, I have spoke to several attorneys who speak of arranging an agreement. My question is: would that be the same as me typing up a formal agreement with my mom(who...

Middle Child Syndrome/Joining the Military [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have two questions to ask, but they go together so I just wanted to make one thread. I am wondering if middle child syndrome is real? I am asking this because of three children, I am the middle one. My older sister is 20, and I have a younger brother. Well for some reason everything I do...

View more questions Search