Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddygari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Diet to Lower the Creatinine Level
    I am a south indian,Hyderabadi. I am 56, my cretine level is 1.2.
    Please advise what food to avoid and what food to take to reduce the cereatine level or at lest to maintain same level. Presently I am using the following medicines for the last 20 days,NEFROZON andEBUXO-40 TABS EACH A DAY.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower creatinine [ 0 Answers ]

How can I lower my creatinine level?. I have 220 creatinine level... is dangerous to my health? I'm taking medicine (ketolog) I am 26 years old, single.

Diet for creatinine high level [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ! Doctor, We have recently done my dad's Blood Creatinine & BUN test it showing results as blood Creatinine is 3.0 & BUN is 85 . And our Doctor says its 50-75 % Kidney failure. He has Diabeties since last 25 yrs & now facing the Fluctuation of Sugar & BP for lower to higher level. ...

Drain is gurgling in lower level of split level [ 1 Answers ]

Spent 14 hours removing toilet to run power auger into drain. No luck went about 35 ft. then the cable in the drum decided to twist on itself. When other water is drained it comes up through the hole in the floor(figure this is path of least resistance). Is it my vent from the roof or do I need to...

My blood creatinine level has reached 5.7. What diet is good for me? [ 1 Answers ]

My blood creatinine level has reached 5.7. what dietry restrictions are required to control it or stop it to increase any further. Is there any way to reduce it. What diet is good for me? Please suggest.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.