Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanschlueter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Research Jobs for a non-violent felon who has a BS in sciences?
    Would it be possible for someone who committed a non-violent felony (household robbery of high blood pressure pills ) due to addiction be able to use an MS degree in science to get a research job? This person's been through rehab successfully and has completed probation (no prison time served) and has a BS in psychology and chemistry and is entering a Masters program in neuroscience. The research he would do would no involve working with people directly or with drugs. By the time he's completed this MS it will have been about 5 years since the conviction.

Check out some similar questions!

What jobs can I get , studying social sciences at college? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting college in August and studying social sciences , but , I don't know what jobs I can get if I get a degree in it. In the course is: Socialogy , Psychology, English, History, Geography and Enquiry Skills

Can a non violent convicted felon get a passport to visit my wife in Germany? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to visit my wife or move to Germany but I am a non violent convicted felon can I get a passport

Can a non violent convicted felon get a passport to enter canada and leave [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to go to canada to meet friends for a few weeks and I am a convicted felon with non violent charges... I am not on any type of probation or parole... Thank you Dinah

Future research jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am in 2nd year life science in university. I had a job for first year which was in the lab, but then my boss didn't want me to come again and doesn't want to be listed as a reference. So this causes a problem because most other jobs require experience, and I can't say I worked in the lab...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.