Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhasonson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Web Designer looking for work?
    I am a website/graphic and multimedia designer looking for a place (on Internet) where to find people Hey, I just graduated from university of south Florida with a degree in web design. Im looking for work or people that are in need of a website, or any design for any form. Do you know any good place to find people or company in need of such services?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhasonson View Post
    I am a website/graphic and multimedia designer looking for a place (on Internet) where to find people Hey, I just graduated from university of south florida with a degree in web design. Im looking for work or people that are in need of a website, or any design for any form. Do you know any good place to find people or company in need of such services?

I'd use a professional headhunter or mail out resumes to every possible employer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Try Dice.com.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 04:10 AM
    Hi, I suggest one must try a freelancing job website. There are numerous projects available . I always prefer freelancer.com. It is best for newbie and also for the experienced. Check this Freelance Funnel , http://www.ddiy.co/freelance-websites/.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freelance Web Designer. Where do I begin? [ 1 Answers ]

Many of you have followed me through my trials and tribulations of creating my current site with DNN (never used DNN before). I have decided to try my luck at being a Freelance Web Designer. Where do I start and what do I need. I have my packages, I have my package details (to the T) I have my...

What do you call this type of a web developer/designer? [ 1 Answers ]

I was reading a book a while back about web applications and I came across a term that I have since forgot and would like to remember. The term was for someone who was half web developer and half web designer, does any one have a term for such a person? I think the book was called 'Getting Real' by...

I'm In Need Of A Web Designer! [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone knows someone that is able to do web templates please let them know that I'm in need of one as soon as possible. What I'm Looking For: HTML web template. No wordpress, or blogger. I know how to update. Something fun, yet professional. Colorful header, leaning towards girly,...

What do I need to learn to be a Web Designer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been doing graphic design for the last 7 years or so as a hobby and have made a little money off doing freelance work. All of this has been in print and production; however, I now want to explore new vistas and move on to the web. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of how to go about...

View more questions Search