Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Minzyce Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2012, 02:04 AM
    Does my crush into me?
    Does my crush into me?'Cause she started to call me her bhabe>>

So,first of all, I already told her that I'm a bi since we met.But,she didn't mind it though.. We were actually friends since the first week of classes (7th grade) 'cause we were classmates.& were close to each other. I started to date her for many times even at school,and she liked it ,but no one noticed what we were doing.
    --We weren't in a relationship from that time;but,just some friend stuff.We were almost like in a relationship. XD (it's not bff)

Last Friday, I sent a group message (including her) w/ a sweet quote in it and she texted me back saying::

Crush: hello ;)

[and I said]

Me: what are you doing?
    Crush: riding
    Me: to where?
    Crush: Caronoan -somewhere in our place.. kinda far
    Me: for what?
    Crush: going to visit my girlfriend bhabe.. --I know she didn't meant that

(NOTE: I was kind of serious for what I was texting .)

Me: kfine! Have a date w/ your girlfriend
    Crush: oh,c'mon. -_-

*__END OF CONVERSATION__*
    Then,I text her again

Me:. . eLoe.. :]
    Crush: hi bhabe
    Me: huh?
    Crush: yes?
    Me: don't you have a date w/ your "GF" thingy!! >:/
    Crush: nothing bhabe, just a etaD -->(it spelled backwards of DATE-etad)
    Me: ouch!
    Crush: what hurts?
    Me: n0thing.
    Crush: ah. "Don't worry,I will love you forever."
    Me: ooh,rreeaalllyyy..
    Crush: yup... don't you love me?
    Me: I love you,but uhmm ,err *blushes* (speechless)

Then,on Sunday morning,I received a text message fRom her saying:

"Good morning bhabe" have a nice day! ;D

-THE_END-

Well, is she serious about being w/ me?or not
    'I mean she flirts me a lot even at school'
    I might have figured it out if she's a lesbian/bi/straight girl.. But that doesn't matter at all for me whatever sex she is in.
    The important thing is I really love her and should both of us move on to the next step or maybe not.
    .Just write s0me comments/advice down.. Thanks!
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Wellbecause your in Seventh garde then you may have a feeling like that. Now I don't know what sexuality she is maybe she was joking maybe she was serious.If she was serious it could have meant that she was supporting her friend on a double date. Buthonestly I don't know about this one I have to think ,more about this
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 12, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Honestly you crush annoys me... idk how you deal with it... they are completely using you! Don't let them throw you around you need to ask for a straight up answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush is being mean? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is josh and my and my friend both like this girl... She's really pretty, but today she was mean to me like when she was handing out the books in class she would drop mine on purpose. Is this bad? Im in year 7 and she also came up to me and said just because I'm mean doesn't mean I like...

Does my crush like me? [ 2 Answers ]

To keep the whole thing short, I have a crush in my class and I always had a gut feeling that he liked me. Just for your information, we are both 12 years old. So that day, my friend tracked him on Facebook and asked him about me. She just sent him a message. Day 1: Friend: Hi, do you know...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

I hung up the phone tonight Something happened for the first time Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush ? Cause the possibility That she would ever feel the same way About me, just too much Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is her She got me hypnotized, so...

Help, who is my crush [ 3 Answers ]

Help, I have crush syndrome I used to just like this 1 guy and not because he talked to me bu now any guy that is kind of cute that says a few words to me I think I have a crush on him grrrrrrr why does middle school have to be the time when all this starts happening I used to but am no longer...

View more questions Search