Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melonsoda Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
    Does he like me or is he just trying to be friendly
    I met this guy in my biology lab class about two weeks ago. He became my new lab partner because his original seat got taken. He introduced himself to me and we have occasionally talked since. He seems like a social, friendly guy. I'm not sure if he's trying to make moves on me or not though. For one I added him on Facebook and he messaged me for my phone number to talk about "biology related stuff" but I changed the topic on the chat because I don't give out numbers to anybody especially him when I just met him. A week later we were talking and walking and he asked for my phone number again. I gave it to him and he texted me that night. We've been texting occasionally but he only texts back if he's not busy or probably when he feels like it. On Saturday he told me that I should drop by my college campus to see a movie (I think with him) but I declined since it was too late at night and I didn't want to go all the way to the campus just to see a movie. He seems to like to poke fun and stuff, but I'm not sure if he wants to be friends or go into the potential relationship zone. I don't know if he treats his friends any differently than me, but I know in my chemistry class he somewhat talked to me during the lecture just to strike conversation. Help?

Oh and he's single and he's straight... at least according to his Facebook. I haven't really seen him around girls (mostly guys).
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 3, 2012, 12:26 AM
    Since you are the one telling the story, and we've never met him, there is no way we can answer your question. Just continue to be friendly, and if YOU like HIM, there are plenty of little ways to let him know without being too forward. 'That was fun.' 'You have a great sense of humor.' 'Want to work on the bio lab results together?'
    Good for you for being a bit cautious about your phone number, and for not going to the movie just because he suggested it. School is a constant juggling of casual relationships vs serious ones. You sound like you have a good instinct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become more friendly? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a kind of shy person, I usually like to listen more than talk, but when I start talking you can hardly stop me. I have only two good friends and I'm happy I have them, but I would like to become more friendly so that I can make friends easier. I don't mean that I would leave my bestfriends in...

I need some friendly advice [ 26 Answers ]

I seen this guy areound school and he looks like a cool guy I want to be his friend but I don't know how to go about doing that. Please help. :D

Does he like me or just friendly [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy in shop ( he was a Volunteer) anyway he noticed me right away when walked in he came over and asked if I had been to the concert was wearing a band t shirt)h esaid he was there anyway we spoke for a while I saw him again the other day he came right over talking asking if I had been...

Friendly ghost [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondermum,I think my friend has a ghost,because her photos are falling from her fireplace and smashing for no reason can u give me a answer please:confused:

View more questions Search