Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eliaang_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Any chance of pregnancy?
    I am sixteen, and just recently lost my virginity. A week ago to be exact. I have irregular periods. I would have a period in march, and then another in may. So my periods are around 2-4 months apart. My boyfriend and I were having unprotected sex, and he pulled out literally before he ejaculated on my inner thigh, I'm not sure if any of his sperm had gotten onto my vulva. Is there any chance I may be pregnant even if I have irregular periods?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 08:40 PM
    If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant.

Oct 2, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant.
    So the fact that I have irregular periods doesn't affect my chances of pregnancy? Don't worry, I do not want to have kids...
    Education Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliaang_ View Post
    So the fact that I have irregular periods doesn't affect my chances of pregnancy? Don't worry, I do not want to have kids...
    I don't have to worry, but you do. If you don't want to have kids, and by the way, you still are a kid, you should not be having sex. Unprotected sex will get you pregnant!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Irregular periods merely mean that you may or may not have irregular ovulation. But you don't know since it is not being tracked, It is not a number of days after period for many women.

It does make it harder but not impossible.

Next pull out does not keep sperm from being in you, there are plenty in the early fluids, so you have all you need inside for pregnancy.

So do you have a reason to worry, yes, now you have to wait about 4 or 5 weeks, see if you get a period, and then test if no period.

Oct 3, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Irregular periods merley mean that you may or may not have irregular ovulation. But you don't know since it is not being tracked, It is not a number of days after period for many women.

It does make it harder but not impossible.

Next pull out does not keep sperm from being in you, there are plenty in the early fluids, so you have all you need inside for pregnancy.

So do you have a reason to worry, yes, now you have to wait about 4 or 5 weeks, see if you get a period, and then test if no period.
    Well my last period was on July 30th. And before that, May. Wouldn't it be best to test with morning urine?
    Education Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliaang_ View Post
    Well my last period was on July 30th. And before that, May. Wouldn't it be best to test with morning urine?
    Yes, test with morning urine.

Oct 3, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Yes, test with morning urine.
    So would it be a waste of a pregnancy test if I tested tomorrow and not 4-5 weeks from now?
    Education Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 07:47 PM
    You will definitely waste your money. You need to be late approximately 2 weeks to take the test.

Oct 3, 2012, 07:50 PM
    You will definitely waste your money. You need to be late approximately 2 weeks to take the test.
    Well that'd be hard to tell since I haven't been on my period since the beginning of August...
    Education Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Well, since you are irregular, try a test. It will be either positive or negative.

Oct 3, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Well, since you are irregular, try a test. It will be either positive or negative.
    Thanks for all the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chance of Pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sexual interourse using a condom and a spermicidal jelly insert. The condom broke and he leaked inside me. I have taken two ovulation tests (both neg) and my calendar tracker says I am not fertile. My last period started on July 19th. Do you think I need the Plan B pill, or are my chances...

Chance of pregnancy? [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on 5th May after that I took I-pill within 30 min of the act. After 3 days on 8th May I had bleeding which lasted for 4 days. In the next month I had periods on 7th June which were delayed by 6 days from my normal periods date. But the periods were normal and it lasts for 6...

Chance Of Pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have clear gooey discharge , I've been Throwing up a little , I have headaches and I can't remember my last period. Me and my boyfriend were messing around last week and he rubbed his penis against my vagina... I was reading precum can still get you pregnant Is there a chance I might be pregnant...

Chance of pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he accidentally didn't pull out in time. I am on the pill but still would like to know the chances that I could possibly be pregnant. Can anyone help me?

Pregnancy chance [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together and I was giving him a hand job some of the pre- got on my inner thigh. Are there any chances of pregnancy and if so how great?

View more questions Search